Grants & Technical Assistance for affordable housing providers in the mid-Atlantic interested in Implementing rent reporting!
Apply by 8/20/21
With generous support from the TD Charitable Foundation, CBA is offering funding and Technical Assistance to housing providers seeking to implement rent reporting. We are looking for housing providers that:
- Own and/or operate affordable housing
- Have the staff capacity to implement.
- Has properties located within the TD Bank footprint.
- Are motivated to take action to make rent reporting a reality for their residents within six months.
- Are interested in building staff knowledge on credit issues
Selected housing providers will receive a $6000 grant, a scholarship to CBA’s Credit as an Asset course, technical assistance from CBA staff, and inclusion in a peer cohort of housing providers. Grant activities will take place from September 2021 to April 2021. Find out more about the opportunity and apply by 8/20/21 here!